A World Without Strangers
Paul wants the Ephesians to know such things as:
- The hope of His calling (Ep 1:18a)
- The riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints (Ep 1:18b)
- The wonderful grace of God as expressed in “personal” salvation (Ep 2:1-10)
1. Realize our one-sided thinking causes conflict
Imagine that you are building a resort in the Philippines. As a group, decide on the following:
- The location of the resort. Is it going to be in the mountains, or by a lake, or near the sea?
- The ‘theme’ of the resort. Is it going to be for couples or honeymooners, or something for families, or something like a detox or clinical facility?
- The facilities in the resort. Are you going to have separate bungalows, one big building? Are there going to be sports courts? What about a pool?
- The type of food you are going…
View original post 612 more words